- Connections: Hose Barb x Hose Barb
- Material: Brass. Connections: 1/2" x 3/8"
- Temperatures range from -40 to 160 F
- Adapter for connecting a hose to a hose threaded connection of a different diameter
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
model number: JWBTYZ08-12
Part Number: JWBTYZ08-12
Details: This Joyway Series hose fitting is made of forged brass and connects and branches three hoses. This fitting has barbed ends to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
Package Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches